3 Days Desert Trip from Agadir to Erg Chegaga Dunes
Leaving from mostly Agadir early in the morning for 3 Days Desert Trip from Agadir to Erg Chegaga Dunes, with a fascinating halt to see Taroudante’s historic fortifications. Then proceed to Taliouine, famed as the Safran-producing village. We arrive at Taznalht for brunch after just a few hours on the road. Later, though Foum zguid, we’ll journey into the sandy dunes, passing by a fossil monument. Your journey will take us over the level surface of Lac Iriki, a dried-out lake in a multilateral desert environment gleaming brilliantly in the sunlight, to the vast sand dunes of Erg Chegaga, which bedouin still live with thousands of camels present.
You will appreciate the desert’s rugged majesty, limitless immensity, and tranquillity. You will see the continual change of sunlight due to the location of the wind, which transforms this antique region into a weird fantasy environment where you will admire a gorgeous sunset out from the hump of a camel. Meals and overnight stay in a nomadic tent or beneath the stars in a tent camp.
Erg Chegaga and Zagora Desert From Agadir 3 Days
Early leave by jeep to Mhamid, with a stop at the Kasbah of Tamnougalt and a footpath across the Draa palm grove before rejoining the main road to Zagora. The excursion will resume to Ait Ben Haddou via Ait Saouen Gorge as well as Ouarzazate after one brief spell at the stunning view of Draa Sanctuary and palmeraie. Sleep in a Kasbah in Ait ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Morocco’s oldest surviving and therefore most magnificent Reapplied.
Following morning tea, you may gaze out at the landscape and the famed UNESCO-listed kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, which is located in Souss-Massa-Draa on a mountain beside the Ouarzazate Stream. Lawrence of Arabia, Jesus of Nazareth, and, relatively famously, Gladiator were all produced at Ait Benhaddou, which was formerly a major stop for smugglers transporting wealth, salt, and prisoners along the historic Northern Pilgrimage route traveling across the Sahara. We will take a drive to Agadir or Marrakech after visiting this amazing place, according to your vacation intentions.
The following items are included in the price:
- During the excursion, an air-conditioned 4×4 Fuel Native speaking driver will be provided.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Marrakech hotel
- Evening in a particular hotel in Ait Ben Haddou.
- Camel With a guide, trek to an overnight nomad desert bivouac (Private tents). Upgrade to a luxury camp with en suite bathrooms.
- Every day, dinner and breakfast are provided.
- Spare time to tour attractions such as Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, walks, picture breaks, etc.
- Ait Ben Haddou visit
- Absolutely no cost shopping trip
The following items are not included in the price:
- Lunches \ Drinks
- The monuments admission costs.
Pick up Area
- Your Hotel in Agadir
- Or Agadir Cruise Port Or Taghazout, Tamraght, Paradis Plage, Aourir.
- The is another version of this tour if you stay in Taghazout called the Taghazout desert tour
Pick up Time
- 7:00 am
- (This Excursion is Available Everyday – Available Tomorrow toward the evening)
- Around 19H00
The span of the Excursion
- 3 Days Trip
What’s Not Included in the Price
- – Soda Drinks and Mineral Water( 1 €/Bottle )
Cost in Moroccan Currency
- 2300 MAD/ADULT (11<->99) (200€)
- This Trip requires 2 people or more in order to take place, the single traveler will have to check for availability before making a reservation.
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
There are no reviews yet.