Ouzoud waterfalls day trip from Marrakech
A day to Ouzoud Waterfalls day trip from Marrakech is a wonderful opportunity to get away from the city and into the countryside to view Morocco’s tallest waterfalls. The Ouzoud waterfalls excursion from Marrakech is Morocco’s tallest waterfall, situated in the High Atlas Mountains opposite the hamlet of Tanaghmeilt.
Considered to be the most beautiful and highest waterfalls in Morocco, the Cascades d’Ouzoud – which means a cascade of olive trees in Berber – are waterfalls 110 meters high on the river – “wadi” in Berber – Ouzoud, surging on three levels in a valley of red sandstone, in the middle of lush vegetation.
- Drive around the Haouz highlands, which are densely forested with olive trees.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of the Ouzoud waterfalls.
- Keep your eyes out for wild monkeys and other animals.
- Float in the calm waters of the Ouzoud River.
- The tour is available in English, French, and Arabic.
When you get to the falls, you may swim, take a boat trip across the river, or embark on an hour trek to discover the origins of the drops and see the stray monkeys in the branches. On a less formal day, you may watch the waterfalls in one of the places near the central falls.
- What’s Include
- Pick-up service from hotels and riads is free
- Drop-off service for hotels and riads is free
- Transportation that is air-condition
- Tour Guide from the Area
The Ouzoud Falls are located in the village of (Tanajemlt) in the Azilal region of Morocco, 150 km from Marrakesh and 80 km from the city of Beni Mellal. It consists of four valleys whose waters fall in two stages, reaching a height of more than 400 meters. The Ouzoud Valley’s water flows converge in one stream, which flows into the Ubaid River, the main tributary of the Oum Er-Rbia River. Ouzoud Waterfalls are classified as a global natural tourist destination, especially for mountain tourism enthusiasts.
- Meeting Point
- We will set up a meeting point in Marrakech if you stay in a Riad
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
“Ouzoud” is a Berber word meaning the mill that spins by force of water, as the village still maintains many water mills run by the force of the waterfall from the top. The bottom of the waterfalls is easy to reach through a road shaded by bright olive trees, and the paths through the resort are easy And prepared in the form of drawers, to make it easier for the visitor to move easily between the sides of the resort.
- Hotel Drop off
- 7H00 pm
The Ouzoud region is also characterized by the diversity of plants and animals, where oak and willow trees and orchards of pomegranate, almonds, olives, figs, apples and lemons have been cared for in a healthy environment.
Things to do in Ouzoud:
- Skydiving in the province (Beni Mellal).
- Practicing fishing: as foreign tourists come to the area to practice fishing, especially in (the valleys of the waterfall) and the dam (between the valleys) and the natural lakes that are located next to the waterfall.
- Diving and swimming in the waterfall springs, and enjoying the beautiful view of the water falling from the top.
- Cycling is a hobby that attracts many visitors.
- Skydiving in the province (Beni Mellal) near the site.
- Climbing the mountains , which tempts foreign tourists in particular.
Marrakech Day Tour to Ouzoud Waterfalls
On the spot you will find small restaurants and cafes spread along the stairs that lead to the bottom of the waterfalls, where they serve refreshing drinks, and delicious food of traditional Moroccan cuisine, local or some of the boys and girls from the people of the area selling fresh bread prepared in traditional clay ovens, and may stay Some local tourists barbecue parties under the tents or under the lush shade provided by the olive trees scattered on the sides of the waterfalls, enjoying the beauty of the place. Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech will start when 2 person booked , solo travelers can book this tour without any problem because we offer daily departures.
Hotels near Azuzd Waterfalls:
- Amazir guest house
- Dar Aya
- Kasbah Umm Hani
The Ouzoud waterfalls are approximately 110 meters long but are one of Morocco’s most renowned tourist sites. Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from Marrakech is available daily, we accept solo travellers booking without any problem, Ouzoud falls are welcoming everyone from anywhere.
- Pick up Time
- 8H00 in The Morning
your tour to Ouzoud waterfalls day tour from Marrakech pick up will be from your hotel in Marrakech, but if you stay in a riad accommodation or a guest house, we will try to set up the best meeting point location for you, some riads have no car access or are hidden inside the old medina.
- Daily availability
Near the waterfalls, there are several cafes and restaurants, as well as hotels where to stay. our minibus leaves at the end of the afternoon to reach Marrakech.
The site is partially accessible to people with reduced mobility.