Essaouira Day Trip From Marrakech
Visit the beach and the famous port of Essaouira day trip from Marrakech. On an entire excursion departing Marrakech,with day trip to essaouira from marrakech discover the hippy spirit of Essaouira on the East coast. Journey through western Morocco in an ice car, taking in sights of the dry terrain and argan flowers along the way.
- At your leisure, discover the laid-back village of Essaouira.
- Explore the medina’s maze-like alleyways.
- In the harbour, have a local seafood meal.
- Take a stroll around the walls of the 16th century.
- Enjoy the sun on one of the more than 6 kilometres of beaches.
- On the way back to Marrakech, stop at an argan oil collaboration.
Break for tea in the city of Chichaoua (not always stopping for tea there). You can visit the port in the company of a guide and, if you wish, discover the wonderful argan oil by visiting a cooperative of women making this extraordinary product. This Day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech is daily available.
- Meeting Point
- We will set up a meeting point in Marrakech if you stay in a Riad
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
Formerly known by its Portuguese name of Mogador, Essaouira is a citadel with a prestigious past. The site, inhabited since prehistoric times, was famous for its Tyrian factory, which provided Rome with the legendary purple hue. Cradle of artists of all disciplines, Essaouira is also known for its fishing port and its market, overflowing with activity day and night. Visitors are willing to experiment with the medina and Portuguese buildings on their own after you arrive in Essaouira.
- Departure time
- 7:30 a.m. Hotel pickups or meeting points begin prior to this time.
Essaouira Day Tour From Marrakech
Join the local guide for such a guided Essaouira day tour from Marrakech walk of the Skala du Harbour and stronghold northeast of the medina. Wander around the medina’s winding lanes, listening to authentic Gnaoua Music drumming from every junction. Observe as craftsmen create thuya timber items. We garaty you you this tour is the Best shared day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech.
- Starting point
- Hotels located in the centre of Marrakech
During your stay in Essaouira, you will visit with a guide the port, La Scala, the municipal market, the jeweller’s district and a craft complex. You will also have time for lunch (not included in the price of the excursion).
- Tour Language
- English, French
- Return to the starting point around 7:00 p.m.
Keep walking until you reach the fisherman harbour, where you’ll be able to view Brunch in the dock is a great way to enjoy On the journey back to Marrakech, you may take a stroll along its coastline prior to your departure Get that Berber women produce the ancient argan oil, popularly known as “gold oil,” at such a co-op along the way.