Agafay Desert Camel Ride
Agafay Desert Camel Ride IS About thirty kilometers from the souks of Marrakech, you cannot miss the traditional camel rides in the Agafay desert. In this wild Morocco, enjoy a generous nature. It offers you the most beautiful landscapes of the Orient. The dunes of the Agafay desert stretch out into the infinite horizon. You will then be seized by this climatic contrast. The aridity of the desert hills contrasts with the humidity of the snow-capped mountain range of the High Atlas.
On the back of your camel in the Agafay desert, you will gain height. No wonder of this rejuvenating place will escape you. Both children and adults find the camel riding experience in Agafay adorable. How they feel the sway of the gentle camel and remember when it was the main mode of transport for trade caravans.
1 HOUR ECOLOGICAL EXCURSION
Experience the life of desert nomads with our camel rides in the Agafay desert not far from Marrakech. At 9:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m., you are free to choose the departure of your caravan. The camel in the Agafay Desert is ecological! Without toxic emissions to the environment, it is the ideal mount for nature defenders. A docile and enduring animal, it is the ship of the desert. You will evolve with ease in this dry and rocky environment.
In addition, for your camel rides in the Agafay Desert, the best camel guides will accompany you. Through their in-depth knowledge, you will discover preserved oases. Rich in fauna and flora. When making your reservation, we will not fail to inform you of the precautions to take to fully experience this camel ride in the Agafay Desert.
Program of the Camel Ride in the Agafay Desert
- Camel rides in the agafay desert in Marrakech last half a day (either morning or afternoon).
- Your driver will pick you up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech and head to the Agafay desert where you will meet your camel caravan.
- After some free time to take some photos with the camels, you will choose one for a ride for an hour in the Agafay desert. A cup of mint tea will be served to you under a Bedouin tent while you take a break.
- Small children under the age of 12 are advised to ride a camel with an adult.
- Departure at 9:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. from your place of residence in Marrakech towards Agafay.
- Arrival in the Agafay desert preparation and camel ride lasting 1 hour through breathtaking landscapes.
- Mint tea break.
- Return to your place of residence after the walk-in Agafay.
Highlights of Marrakech Agafay Desert Camel Ride
- Live the experience of a caravanner for an hour on the back of a camel in the agafay desert in Marrakech.
- Pass by Berber villages and whitish dunes.
- Enjoy a cup of mint tea served on site.
- Return transfers from your accommodation.
- Camel guide reserved for your group.
- 1 hour camel ride at sunset.
- Mint tea under a Bedouin tent in the Agafay desert.
Good to know
- Children under 12 are welcome to ride a camel behind an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Seish and blue outfits are given to you during the ride and for photos only, they are not to be kept.
- Our camels are well breaded and well cared for, they have been used to riding through history. You shouldn’t feel guilty about this.
- Wearing shorts and skirts is not recommended during the camel ride.
- The start time of the activity depends on the sunset time for each season. You will receive a pick-up time 1 day before the activity.
About the activity
- 1 hour ride
- your camel ride lasts 60 minutes.
- Return transfer
- A comfortable vehicle will pick you up from and to your accommodation.
- Mobile or printed ticket
- The voucher is accepted on mobile or printed on paper.
- Guide speaking your language
- The team is made up of members who speak French, English, and Spanish.
- Mint flavored tea
- A real local tea will be served during the break.
There are no reviews yet.