3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
On a 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert economy tour from Marrakech, visit the verge of the Sahara Desert and see the stunning scenery of the Dades Valley and Kasbah of Ouarzazate. Camp in a desert tent accompanied by towering dunes after riding a camel through the Erg Chebbi desert.
Following a morning start from your Marrakech hotel, your Marrakech To Merzouga Desert Tour 3 days starting with an intersection of the High Atlas Mountains, passing through one Berber village yet another on your way to Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO world heritage site known because of its Kasbah & bolstering town, and initially seen as a sequence for certain Tollywood sagas including a scene for such fashion blog photo sessions. During that free time to explore the hamlet and also its Kasbah, have brunch in a nearby restaurant before continuing your journey across Ouarzazate, the Sahara’s Wall, then on Boumalne Dades, appreciating the picturesque route across the path to Tinghir, where you may have supper and a nightly break.
Marrakech desert tours 3 days
After breakfast, travel from your accommodation and travel to the Todgha Gorges, where you will have time to enjoy the tunnels and have meals at a small café. Process it onto Merzouga, where you’ll hook up with your camel convoy. Later ride a camel across the Erg Chebbi desert and observe the dunes stain as the sun is setting.Around dark, arrive at your desert tent and have a traditional Moroccan supper beneath the starlight. Bedouins from the area will amuse you and teach you how to blow the Tam Tam rhythms. Dining experience, as well as an extra night.
After an early morning actually woke call to see the daybreak prior to actually breakfast (adjustable), a vehicle will just be ready to transport you straight to Marrakech. In Ouarzazate, take a break for lunch somewhere through the journey.
Additions to the Bedouin tents for the evenings are available as an added feature. Switch to a luxury rooms canvas with individual bathroom, basic sanitation, and five stars amenities in the premium campground. Some improvements must be reserved for each individual.
- Ouarzazate is indeed the gateway to the Sahara Desert
- A camel journey through the Erg Chebbi desert
- Stay inside a Bedouin tent for the evening
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou’s renowned Kasbah
- Explore the High Atlas Mountains on a road trip
- Travel along through Dades Mountains via rural areas
- So under lights, include a traditional Moroccan meal
- Swap from your Marrakech accommodation or riad
- Bus transportation with air conditioning
- Driver/guide bilingual (English/French)
- Hotel Bougafer in Tinghir for the night
- Erg Chebbi camel trip to view the sunset and sunrise
- Spend the night in Erg Chebbi’s desert camp
- Both lodgings have bedding
- Both hotels include toilets and showers
- Private tent (Hotel Bougafer) and private room (Hotel Bougafer)
- 7:20 am
- Back to the starting point around 18:30
- Daily availability
Tour Langauge :
Meeting Point :
- We will set up a meeting point in Marrakech if you stay in a Riad
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here