Three Valleys Day Trip From Marrakech
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Treat yourself to a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional, friendly, and informative guide
Drive through the majestic Atlas Mountains in a comfortable 4 × 4 in the company of your small group because you will admire the towering snow-capped peaks on your hour-long drive to the Ourika Valley. The waterfalls of this lush valley are a pretty counterpoint to the surrounding landscape.
- Starting point
- Hotels and riads located in the center of Marrakech
- If you are staying in the Medina, you will be picked up from the nearest point accessible to vehicles.
You can hire a local guide to better explore the falls so continue to a local women’s cooperative to observe them as they extract argan oil (famous Moroccan oil) and to visit an aromatic garden of decorative & medicinal plants while your trip to Oukaimeden valley.
Day Trip from Marrakech to Three valleys
Follow a secluded mountain path at an altitude of 1,800 m, passing through traditional Berber villages with adobe & stone houses. For lunch (own expense), head to a local restaurant.
- Meeting Point
- We will set up a meeting point in Marrakech if you stay in a Riad
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
Next, head to the Asni Valley perched high in the Atlas Mountains. Marvel at Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa at 4,165 meters. Prepare your camera to take photos of the acres of apple, walnut, peach, and almond trees in the Asni Valley.
From here, depart for Marrakech or, if you’ve chosen the extended option, continue your journey into the Moroccan countryside for an hour. Meet at Lake Takerkoust, a peaceful sapphire-blue artificial lake popular with locals.
- Return Details
- Back to the starting point.
Then, pass through wheat fields & villages on your way to the Kik Plateau, an unusual limestone outcrop of the Atlas that offers stunning views of the verdant valleys below.
- Departure time
Return to Marrakech and end your thrilling journey through the Moroccan countryside with an evening drop-off at your hotel or riad. This Three valleys trip from Marrakech is daily available.
We had a great day trip with our guide! Be prepared for lots of stops along the way and make sure you wear good running shoes for the hike up the waterfall! Very nice day trip! Thank you!