Hot Air Balloon in Marrakech
Your Journey of Hot Air Balloon in Marrakech will start with an early pick up by our transportation for a 30-minute trip to our headquarters eastern side of Marrakech. While watching the balloon become inflated, you may have a continental breakfast. We’ll float for about an hour next to the high Atlas Mountains, following a smooth take-off. During descending, you will receive your flying certification and be served a freshly prepared Berber coffee in the camp before being carried back to your Marrakech lodging.
hot air ballooning in Marrakech information
- You should go to bed early.
- Bring your belongings with you a day before the flight.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring an escort if you’re going on a private trip because it’s more fun than being alone.
- When going up in a balloon, look forward and not look down.
- Trust the pilot, he has experience in this job and knows what to do so completely avoid inconvenience or pressure on him and focus on enjoying the flight.
- Bring sunglasses with you, because you will be standing for a long time, exposing yourself to sunlight, so it is preferable to wear them to protect your eyes and the rays do not hinder your enjoyment of watching the landscape.
- Bring the camera because you have a lot of great pictures to take, so bring an extra movie with you so that you don’t get frustrated if the camera movie ends and you want to take more beautiful pictures.
hot air ballooning in Marrakech
Admire a magnificent sunrise over the Atlas mountains and the Jbilets mountains of Marrakech, fly over the small isolated villages, the oases, and the deserted ones, this is whatEcolodge Adventures offers you. Take advantage of hot air ballooning in Marrakech exceptional launch offer from 1900dhs per flight! Marrakech’s traditional flying balloon
- Included are the following
- Transfers to and through your Marrakech lodging
- Breakfast with the Berbers in the tent
- 1-hour air balloon trip
Just as during the inflation of the balloon you will have a chance at the end of the flight to help empty the balloon or not participate, usually when the balloon is fully packed, this is the time to start the celebration ceremony by eating some snacks or taking some pictures with the pilot or crew and then return straight To your car and don’t forget to tip.
- When is it going to be available?
- Available Daily
- What Is Involved in the Cost?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Marrakech
All taxes and fees are included in the price.
Know before you go
hot air balloons Marrakech
Even though young children can see over the edge of the balloon basket, they get bored after the first few minutes, and although they can stand and do nothing it may be difficult for them, so if you are not sure that the child can handle the flight properly It is better not to take them with you. It is not recommended for women to wear a dress or pocket because it causes a lot of embarrassment when jumping out of the balloon basket.
The balloon of the balloon flies at a height of a few thousand feet at most, and the weather is usually not colder than the air on the ground, so you must wear layers of clothes for sunrise flights because the weather will be moderately cold or cold in the morning, it depends on what time of day The year the trip takes place and wherever you take it, it will be warm after an hour or two of the trip. You will not find bathrooms where you go with the balloon, because it rises from the open fields and descends after the end of the trip in similar places, and thus you spend several hours without entering the rest house, which is the bathroom, so do not increase the cups of coffee in the morning and use the bathroom everywhere you park your car before the flight.
- Meeting point
- Time of Departure: 6:00 a.m.
- Meeting Point Cafe France, Riad Laarous, Jamaa Lafna main plaza… Duration 4 Hours
- The excursion is available in
- Time to be picked up from your hotel
- Morning 06:00 a.m.
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here