Agadir Hiking Tours
Your Agadir Hiking Tours goal is to provide our visitors with a one-of-a-kind Agadir Trekking Tours adventure. To provide students with the opportunity to learn about sparsely populated Morocco and the real activities of the Austronesian people. Take a wonderful day walking excursion near Agadir, skipping the touristy Paradise Valley famed pools to provide a more real trekking experience with olive palms, jagged streams, and magnificent views of the Rolling Hills.
Agadir Trekking Trips
A pick-up at the accommodation will occur about 9 a.m., preceded by a visit to the Argan oil business, wherever brunch will be served. You will begin our trekking trip over the Berber foothills’ limited trails after we have finished our brunch stopover. As lunchtime closes, we’ll have a dip in one of the Taurus Highlands’ secluded turquoise waters, followed by a spectacular view halt to capture the breathtaking scenery.
- Discover the Berber culture
- Discover the rural atmosphere of Paradise Valley
- Hiking through the palm trees and rocky pools
- Enjoy the real Moroccan meals
- Meet the locals of Atlas mountains
- The tour needs a minimum of 2 persons to occur
lone travelers should verify allocation through WhatsApp prior to actually booking.
Pick up Location
- hotels in Agadir
- hotels in Taghazout
- Agadir Cruise Port
- Morning at 9:00
- Around 17:00
- Approx. 8 Hours
- Hotel pick-up Hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned transportation
- HikingTrip Guide
- Moroccan Breakfast
- Moroccan Tajine at lunch
- Mineral water
- Soda Drinks
- Available Thursdays & Sundays
Have you Any questions?
- WhatsApp us, Click to Chat
- 45€ / Adult
- 25€ / Child (Under 10)