Taghazout Buggy Tour
Examine the Taghazout Buggy in a fun and energetic way with a fun Taghazout Buggy Tour Machine. You’ll encounter the hustle and bustle of a Surrey drive through the Berber provincial zones and sub-Saharan countryside, and end this participation with a tasty Berber-style breakfast.
- Buggies whizzing across banana plantations
- Buggies whizzing across the Atlantic
Your experience begins with an inn, followed by a drive south of Taghazout to the Berber town to meet your guide. After a brief presentation on the rough terrain methods of transport and a proper guiding session, as well as the provision of goggles and hats, you are ready to hop on your Surrey and begin your experience.
- What is included in the price
- Free hotel pickup in Taghazout
- Free hotel transfer in Taghazout
- Air-conditioned transportation
- hour and a half buggy machine
- mint tea
- All taxes and fees included
Buggy driving in Taghazout
We start driving through Berber towns and farmland and through argan and fig forests. You might even get a chance to meet migrants as you drive through the bright sandy hills.
- hotel pickup
- Morning: 10:00 a.m. or Afternoon: 2:00 p.m
- (This activity is available every day)
On the arrival drive to our initial leg, we pause for a handcrafted Berber-style breakfast where you’ll appreciate mint tea with argan oil and amlou (Moroccan nut spread) as much as nectar with naively constructed bread. Once you’ve recharged your batteries, we’ll still show you the start and meet your driver who will take you back to your hotel.
- The excursion is available in
- Do you have any questions? Contact us via Whatsapp click here
- If you are 2 people and want to share 1 buggy, please book for 1 person only and send us a message that you are 2.
This half-day movement guarantees you the most fun imaginable on 4-wheel machines. Carriage Ride in Taghazout and Quad Bike in Taghazout are sorted out in a similar location and the plausibility of having a Quad and a Surrey for a similar gathering is approachable.
- Characteristics of the activity
- Buggy driving in the area and on the Taghazout beach
- Berber breakfast style tea break
To drive a buggy you must be at least 13 years old. Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult, perhaps one of our guides, to help them use the buggy . Buggy bike in Agadir is also available.