Marrakech Day Trip From Agadir
Without a doubt, the Agadir day trip to Marrakech is the most bookable trip from Agadir among all the other tours from Agadir. Marrakech day trip from Agadir is the best guided full day trip in the region and in the south of Morocco.
Marrakech day trip from Agadir starts quite early in the morning with a pick up from the hotel around 7:20 in the morning, taking the highway Agadir to Marrakech. After a total drive of 3 hours with a minimum of 1 rest stop on the way, we will arrive in Marrakech by 11 o’clock.
Once we arrive in Marrakech, you will meet your local Marrakech tour guide and begin a walking tour of the Medina (Old city of Marrakech).
You will start by visiting the historical monuments of Marrakech including the famous Bahia Palace, a walk through the gardens of the Koutoubia Mosque and finally the Jamaa El Fana famous Square and the local market.
At the end of your local tour, you will have free time to check any sights that interest you and find a good place to taste the local food.
After the free time, you’ll meet up with your guide Akram, at the agreed meeting point, and begin the journey back to your hotel in Agadir.
Marrakech day trip from Agadir is definitely a must trip to add to your list while visiting Agadir.
Notes to Consider
- Please note that we are legally required to hire a local tour guide for the monuments tour in Marrakech. However, if you have specific sights you wish to see on your own or you want more free time in the city, then you are free to SKIP or LEAVE the guided walking city tour, at any point, to pursue your own sightseeing itinerary.
➊ Pick up from the reception of your hotel in Agadir at 7h20 in the morning.
➋ Rest stops at the highway to Marrakech, to use restrooms, stretch your legs or get a drink.
➌ Arriving in Marrakech around 11 o’clock, then start your guided walking tour with our guide, or skip the guided tour and pursue your own sightseeing itinerary.
➍ Guided tour to visit the monuments, the old medina, the square, and the local market of Marrakech (optional visit to Bahia palace).
➎ After the guided tour, you will have up to 2 hours of free time to discover the city on your own and find a place to eat.
➏ Meeting again at the agreed meeting point with the guide and start the journey back to Agadir.
➐ Arriving at the hotels in Agadir around 9 o’clock in the evening, and around 10 o’clock at Taghazout hotels.
- ✅ Hotel pick-up from Agadir
- ✅ Hotel drop-off in Agadir
- ✅ Air-conditioned transportation
- ✅ Tour with top-rated guide in Agadir – Akram
- ✅ Marrakech guided city tour in English and French
- ✅ Visit to Jamaa el Fna square, Marrakech (Souk) Local market and Koutoubia Mosque (Optional visit to Bahia Palace)...
- ✅ Free time in Marrakech
Pick up time from hotel
- Morning at 7:20
Duration & Availability
- Approx. 14 hours
- Available Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays
Return time to hotel
- Around 21:00
Amazing trip , Marrakech day trip from Agadir to Marrakech was the best trip we have booked from agadir city.