Cooking Class in Agadir
Learn out something about the Cooking Class in Agadir marvels of Morocco’s giving accurate upon the outstanding Journey, where you can still learn what to do to prepare a part of Berber cuisine’s signature dishes.
- discover How to Cook Moroccan Tajine
- discover How to Make Moroccan MintTea
- discover How to Cook Moroccan Omelet
Such as Moroccan drink, Moorish Omelet, and Berber Dish because of this cooking class in Agadir you will discover and learn how to cook delicious food.
- Pick up
- Reception of your Hotel in Agadir
- Or Agadir Cruise Port (Taghazout*, Tamraght*, Paradis Plage*, Aourir…) Another version of the tour Taghazout cooking class is also available for booking
- Another version of the tour Taghazout cooking class is also available for booking
Agadir Cooking Class
Commence the Agadir Cooking Class at 10 a.m. with a pick-up from your accommodation, followed by a move to the west of Agadir, where we should process your epic journey in a nearby town by figuring out how to make Arab Tea.
- What’s Included
- Free Hotel Pick-up
- Free Hotel Drop-off
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Local Guide
- Lunch & Seasonal Fruits
- All Taxes & Fees included
Following through a well Moroccan Omelet, once setting a fire to create Morocco’s most important food, “the Tajine.” This cookery class in Agadir can be also started from Taghazout, so if you stay in Taghazout don’t be worry about anything, we will come to collect you from there same as Agadir.
- The tour needs a minimum of 2 persons to take place; lone travelers should check availability through WhatsApp before booking.
- Do you have any questions? contact us via Whatsapp click here
- (This Excursion is Available Everyday)
Your event will take place at a local person’s home, and the varieties, plants, and seeds will all be recalled for your excursion. Basic food items will appear in the locals’ exhibition, so be ready to choose your new fixings. Cooking classes in Agadir are provided on a daily basis. Your arrival at the accommodation is scheduled for 3 p.m
There are no reviews yet.