Visit the City Tour of Casablanca
See the Roman Ruins of Volubilis
Take a Full Day City Tour of Fez and Marrakech
Eat a Fantasia Dinner with Show
A visit to many of Morocco’s most legendary cities including Casablanca, Rabat, Roman Ruins of Volubilis, Fez & Marrakech
Arrival at Mohammed v Airport of Casablanca. Welcome, assistance & transfer to the hotel. Accommodation, dinner and overnight at hotel
DAY 2 / SUNDAY:CASABLANCA / RABAT
After breakfast at hotel, meeting with the guide at 9:30 in the morning to start the tour with a visit of Casablanca, the Moroccan economic capital with the exterior part of the Grand Mosque Hassan II. Departure to Rabat, and upon arrival a visit of the administrative capital of the kingdom. Dinner & accommodation at hotel.
DAY 3 / MONDAY: RABAT / MEKNES / FES
After breakfast at hotel, departure to Fes via Moulay idriss 1er the holly city, and visit of the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Visit of Meknes known as “The Versailles of Morocco.” The visit will include the Old Medina, Bab Mansour & the new Medina. Upon arrival at Fes, accommodation, dinner & overnight at hotel.
DAY 4 / TUESDAY: FES
After breakfast at hotel, the whole day will be devoted to the visit of Fes: The religious & cultural capital of the kingdom. During the visit, possibility to see and to be initiated to the moroccan traditoinal art (Artisan, Embroidery, Weaving…) Continuation of the visit. Dinner and accommodation at hotel.
DAY 5 / WEDNESDAY: FES / BENI MELLAL / MARRAKECH
After breakfast at hotel, departure to Marrakech via Immouzer el Kandar & Azrou, a berber village well-known by its artisanal co-operative. Continuation through a landscapes of forests and mountains, and arrival at Beni-mellal. Continuation to Marrakech. Upon arrival, dinner & overnight at hotel.
DAY 6 / THURSDAY: MARRAKECH
After breakfast at hotel, the whole day will be devoted to the visit of Marrakech “Pearl of the South” founded in the 11th century. In the morning, the visit will include la Koutoubia mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Menara gardens, the Bahia Palace. In the after-noon, visiting the souks & the famous Djemaa El Fna square. In the evening, DIFFA Fantasia dinner at “Chez Ali” restaurant. Back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 7 / FRIDAY : MARRAKECH / CASABLANCA
After breakfast at hotel, the morning will be at leisure for a personal exploration. In the afternoon, departure to Casablanca via Settat. Upon arrival, dinner & overnight at hotel.
DAY 8 / SATURDAY: CASABLANCA / MOHAMMED V AIRPORT
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Mohammed V airport for flight departure. Assistance for departure formalities. End of our services
* Pick up from the airport
* Breakfast and Dinner (on Half Board Basis) / Breakfast, lunch at local restaurants and dinner (on Full Board Basis)
* 4 or 5 Star Hotel Accommodations on Half Board Basis / Full Board Basis
What’s Not Included:
* Lunch and Drinks
* Optional Gratuities
Good to Know:
* At least five working days are required in order to confirm booking.
* Arrival flight details are required in order to arrange pick-up at the airport.
* Sundays arrival is possible with supplement.
* Accommodation on Half Board basis, with dinners at hotels excluding drinks.
* The child price is available for a child sharing parents room that is less than 12 years (maximum 1 child per adult room).
* Guaranteed departures every Saturday, our company reserves the right, in case of a departure with less than 6 people, to protect and enroll the clients with another operator offering a similar program at no extra cost of course.
* All bookings are subject to confirmation.
* All rates are per person and are subject to adjustment depending the exchange rate fluctuation.
* Hotels selected can be changed depending the availability.
* Our full assistance during the complete stay.
* Child price is for child staying in room with parents