Visit the many Souks and Medinas of Taroudant to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry. Be entertained by the acrobats, snake charmers and musicians of Assarague square and visit Peace Palace, the oldest hotel in the region.
- Tour of souks and the Medina in Taroudant
- Browse for local goods in the souks (markets)
- Watch snake charmers and other entertainment in Assarague Square
- Visit an herbalist to learn about plants used in Moroccan medicine
- See Peace Palace, Oldest hotel in the region
- Walking Tour (not based on transportation)
What You Can Expect
Souks and Medinas of Taroudant Tour
is a city full of many souks and markets, hiding away in the narrow alleys and squares of the Medina’s. On this morning tour you will visit Morocco’s most famous souks for an opportunity to be part of the daily hustle and bustle. Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs of your visit to Morocco as you explore the souk and practise your bargaining skills. In Assarague Square, acrobats, snake charmers and musicians entertain the crowd while creating a lively atmosphere.
Before returning to your Taroudant hotel, you will also stop by a herbalist for a presentation of spices and plants used in traditional Moroccan medicine.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified