- Day trip from Casablanca to Rabat, the capital of Morocco
- Visit Rabat’s main historical, cultural and religious sites on a sightseeing tour
- See the Hassan Tower and admire the masterful architecture of the Mausoleum of Mohammed V
- Visit the Kasbah of the Udayas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander the narrow streets of the Old Medina of Rabat, home to the Mechouar royal palace
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The hidden gem of Morocco! It might be less well-known than Marrakech or Casablanca, but Rabat is the capital and cultural center of Morocco. There’s lots to discover in this must-see city, and having a guide to show you around makes all the difference.