- Day trip from Casablanca to Fez
- Visit Fez’s main sights including Attarine Medersa and Kairaouine Mosque, one of the holiest mosques in Morocco
- Explore the bustling souks of the Medina of Fez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See first-hand what some consider the best-preserved old city in the Arab world
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a long day trip but it’s definitely worth it. You get to see some of the ‘real’ Morocco, including the spectacular old walled city of Fez, where you can pick up some of the finest leather goods in the world to take home as souvenirs.