Get to know the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco on this Casablanca sightseeing tour. This 3-hour morning or afternoon coach tour introduces you to the main sights of this old-world city including the Hassan II Mosque, United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market and the Royal Palace. Plus enjoy free time to walk along the Ain Diab Corniche and admire the oceanfront scenery.
- 3-hour sightseeing tour of Casablanca
- Discover the secrets of this old-world city on a comfortable minivan or coach ride
- Visit top sights including the United Nations Place, Mohammed V Square, the Central Market and the Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
- See the famous Hassan II Mosque and enjoy free time to stroll down the Ain Diab Corniche
- Choice of a morning or afternoon tour
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you’re short on time or have just arrived in Casablanca, this tour is a great way to get an overview of the city. Admire the wonderful architecture and detailed mosaics of the Hassan II Mosque from the outside, and be sure to re-visit it after your tour!
What You Can Expect
- Entrance fees to the Mehkama and Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan, minivan or coach (depending on group size)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if required)