Agadir Quad Biking
Quad Bike in Agadir
Adventurous landscapes, conventional villages, beautiful scenes and unadulterated energy make this Agadir quad biking visit unmissable while in Agadir.
In the wake of gathering you from your lodging, sit back as you headed to the city’s edges to start your exciting 2-hour quad bicycle visit.
After a short clarification on the best way to ride a quad and putting on all the vital hardware, jump on your off-road vehicle and head out into the Agadir Beaches and afterward appreciate the rough desert and other dazzling scene situated in the edges of Agadir. Cross the tamraght sea shore town, wonder about the magnificent High Atlas and pursue the evaporated riverbeds.
On your way back, you will visit a wonderful sea shore and in the wake of taking various selfies, you will proceed to the base, from where you will be driven back to your lodging.
– You should be in any event 13 Years more established In Order to ride a Quad, Children under 13 years of age must be joined by an Adult or one of our advisers for help them while riding the quad.
INFORMATION ABOUT AGADIR QUAD BIKE
Beginning Place – Pick up Area
Reception of your Hotel in Agadir
Or Agadir Cruise Port (Taghazout*, Tamraght*, Paradis Plage*, Aourir…)
Get Time From Your Hotel
Morning: 8H30 Or Afternoon: 14H00
(This Activity is Available Everyday)
Return Time to the Hotel
Morning: 12h00 Or Afternoon: 17h30
Length of the Activity
3 Hours Activity
What’s Included in the Price
– Free Hotel Pick up from Agadir
– Free Hotel Drop off in Agadir
– Air-Conditioned Transportation
– an hour and a half Quad Machine
– Mint Tea
– All Taxes and Fees included
What’s Not Included in the Price
Features of the Activity
– Quad biking at The Saharan Terrain
– Berbers’ Breakfast Style Tea Break
The Cost of Agadir quad biking
400 MAD/Quad (40€)
(Plausibility of 2 individuals on One Quad, 2 People on 1 Quad = 400 MAD)