700 dhs / person (70 euro / person)
• Number of participants: 4-12 maximum
• Location: Hotel (Agadir)
• Course duration: 5 hours (including lunch)
9:00: Customers come to us through the forest on the foothills of the
Western High Atlas.
9:30: Welcome to our Moroccan lounge for an introduction to tea
Mint is based mint organic garden and tasting.
10:00: Start of the culinary preparation of lunch. Then, the menu presentation,
details of the stages of preparation and properties of different ingredients
used. Each group consists of 3 to 4 people and will prepare:
• Briouates vegetables
• Chicken Tagine with Lemon and Olives
• Milk Pastilla
Then start preparing the chicken tagine.
10:30: Cooking Moroccan tagines on barbecues.
Preparing briouates and pastillas simultaneously
12:00: End of cooking tagine (end of preparation) and demonstration cooking
12:30 Lunch for participants will taste the dishes prepared during the workshop.
2:00 p.m.: Departure of participants
– Prepared Menu (Briouates vegetable tagine and chicken pastilla milk)
– 1/2 water
– 1 mint tea welcome
– Certificate of participation
• We are the ONLY company making agadir cooking class .
• typical Moroccan Menu: briouate, mqalli chicken tagine, pastilla milk
• Delicious Meals
• Initiation guided by a Berber chief
• Interpretation in French / English
• Preparing traditional way (cooking on canones, pounding the
• Tips and skills
• Presentation of etiquette and know how to receive Moroccan
• Mint tea welcome and ½ water included
• Authentic surroundings in a Traditional House adobe
• nice moment with friends and getting to know
• Friendly atmosphere
• Certificate of participation
• Submission of detailed recipes